Our employment lawyers act for both employers and employees which gives us invaluable insight into workplace issues from both sides. Unlike most other law firms, we have extensive experience regarding the strategy and tactics employed by both sides and we can use this experience to achieve your desired outcome and objectives.
For employers, we:
- take time to understand your business and sector
- provide solutions suited to your business and its culture
- aim to protect you and your business from time consuming and expensive litigation
- keep you updated on the frequent changes to employment law and assist you in implementing those changes
For employees, we:
- advise you on the legal and practical options available to you
- support you at all times when you are facing stressful or difficult situations
- find the strategy and solution best suited to your needs
- be upfront and straightforward on costs, and will keep you updated at all times
We advise clients in all areas of employment law including:
- unfair dismissal
- general protections
- unlawful termination
- equal opportunity and human rights
- breach of contract
- unpaid entitlement disputes
For additional information, please click on the below links or contact us on 1800 VAS LAW.
Whether you are at the beginning of a new job, being dismissed from your current position...
Good employee relations are a vital part of the successful running and reputation...